APACPH encourages and supports the achievement of the following objectives through its member institutions
- To enhance the quality and relevance of educational and training programmes in public health;
- To expand knowledge, improve skills and demonstrate effective interventions;
- To raise awareness, of current, emerging, and re-emerging public health issues and develop programmes of action for their resolution;
- To enhance the capacity and sustainability of public health systems; and
- To assist in policy and leadership development for health.